We all know that Perfect Health probably cannot be achieved without some type of physical activity. The American Heart Association claims that walking is the Perfect Exercise. Here’s a list of reasons…
- No Fancy Equipment Needed – Just comfortable clothes and a good pair of shoes.
- Anytime and Anywhere – City streets or country lane; even around the mall in bad weather.
- Solitary Exercise – You don’t need to form a team; although it can be more fun with a friend.
- No Special Training Required
- Very Little Chance of Injury
What do you think is the Perfect Exercise? We would love to hear your suggestions.