If I told you right now that you could eat this decadent, creamy, chocolatey dessert and it could strengthen your entire body would you believe it? Much like Popeye to his spinach, this 100% natural, paleo, high protein, super healthy chocolate pudding recipe includes an important (possibly magical) key ingredient that can be added to almost any food or drink for amazing health benefits for your entire body inside and out. That ingredient is Perfect Grass-Fed Bovine Gelatin – AKA Collagen.
After a certain age the amount of an abundant but important protein in your body called Collagen starts to decrease which results in an aging, weakening body. Increasing Collagen in your diet can help plump sagging skin, thicken hair and strengthen nails, and more. However, the health benefits do not stop at just a pretty face. Other health benefits can include:
• Support Joint Health*
• Improve Gut Function and Digestion*
• Keep Excess Inflammation in Check*
• Build and Restore Muscle*
• Support a Healthy Metabolism*
• Keep Appetite In Check*
• Promote Healthy Brain Function*
• Promote Deeper Sleep*
For more detailed information visit our informational pages on Collagen here
This extremely healthy alternative to the overly processed packed with hydrogenated oils, food dyes, sugar and who knows what else versions of chocolate pudding includes only natural ingredients, is high in protein and healthy fats, and is Perfectly Delicious. Save, Print and Enjoy!
- 1-½ tablespoons Perfect Supplements Gelatin
- 1-½ tablespoons water
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and water and mix together with a fork; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the almond milk, honey, cocoa powder, coconut oil, coconut cream, vanilla, and salt; mix well.
- Heat over medium heat until just simmering.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the gelatin mixture.
- Transfer to serving dishes.
- Chill until set.