Sometimes it can be hard to find reasons to be grateful. With the many stressors in life of varying degrees, it is very important to be able to find things to appreciate, no matter how trivial they may seem. This process can help you find new perspectives in life, and increase your overall level of happiness. These articles from Food Loves Writing and Mind Body Green explain it perfectly:
- For The Unthankful Like Me-Food Loves Writing
- How To Maintain Gratitude Through Life’s Sh*ttiest Moments-MindBodyGreen
- 4 Simple Quick Ways to be Grateful This Holiday Season -Real Nutritious Living
Another way to find gratitude daily would be to keep a gratitude journal like these. The article below tells of how keeping a gratitude journal might benefit you in many ways:
Teaching your children what appreciation means, and how to express it, is a great life lesson that will be instilled in their personalities for a lifetime. I absolutley love these on activities you can do with children to teach gratitude:
Did you know expressing gratitude can actually improve your health? These articles explain how and include helpful ideas on how to do it:
- 9 Ways Practicing Gratitude will Improve Your Health-Delicious Obsessions
- The Health Benefits of Gratitude -Wellness Mama
This beautiful homemade jar is the perfect way to give the gift of appreciation to loved ones. It is simple, beautiful and cheap and can be personalized in so many ways.
- The Gratitude Jar– From Modern Alternative Mama
In What Ways Do You Find, Instill and Express Gratitude?