Muscadine Grapes – Facts
- Regular grapes have 19 chromosome pairs, and as mentioned above, the Muscadine has 20 chromosome pairs.
- Muscadines contain 6 times more Resveratrol content than other grapes
- Unique to the Muscadine, it contains Ellagic Acid which studies indicate may aid in cancer prevention
- It is 40 times higher in antioxidant levels in comparison to red grapes
- It contains more dietary fiber than oat bran or rice
- The Muscadine grape has twice the antioxidant levels of blueberries, so adding them to your diet is a smart choice. It may be difficult to get them year round, or at all, depending on your location, so you may want to consider incorporating a Muscadine supplement into your diet.
Perfect Supplements offers Perfect ResGrape. It is a balanced combination of whole-food Muscadine grapes and 99.7% Trans-Reservatrol. If you want to add Muscadine Grapes to your diet year round, Perfect ResGrape is the perfect choice. You will only get a pure product, without fillers or flowing agents, presented with a money-back guarantee.