It’s St. Patty’s day and with of all the typically drinks to celebrate with you can add Shamrock Shake to the top of the list! Shamrock Shakes are truly delectable, but rarely clean or nutritious in any way. Shamrock Shakes from local fast food places that you may know of are usually made with animal derived ingredients and contain over 600 calories. Luckily, with this recipe you can create your own healthy DIY Shamrock Shake!
- 1/2 cp almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana chopped
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp Perfect Spirulina Powder
- 1 scoop Perfect Plant Protein Powder
- Optional- 1 scoop Perfect Hydrolized Collagen Powder for extra protien and added health benefits
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Add ice, if desired. Recipe creates one large serving.
This version of the Shamrock Shake is not only tasty but full of protein, fiber, antioxidants and detox supporting ingredients like:
Spirulina– Considered one of the most powerful superfoods of the world!
Collagen– Essential for healthy hair, skin, nails, and more
Plant Protein–Plant based source of healthy protein and fiber
Avocado– full of healthy fats and essential nutrients
Happy St. Patricks Day! For more healthy shakes and smoothie ideas check out our Pinterest Page HERE!