How much do we love pumpkin pie this time of year? Flaky crust, sweet yet spicy pumpkin custard, rich whipped cream- all of the flavors of Fall wrapped up into the perfect bite… YUM! Not to mention, when pumpkin pie is made with wholesome nutrient dense ingredients, it’s healthy enough to eat all the time! But… all of that cream, and those eggs… what’s a vegan to do!?
Luckily, we’ve come up with a solution! Perfect Supplement’s Vegan Pumpkin Pie has a no-bake filling, so it takes less than an hour to create this nutrient dense, vegan, and absolutely delicious pumpkin pie! For more delicious VEGAN friendly recipes check out our Perfectly Vegan Pinterest Board! For more delicious seasonal recipes visit our Seasonal Recipes Board!
- 1 vegan pie crust*
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup nutbutter**
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Perfect Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (BPA-free) can coconut cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Cook the pie crust, void of filling, according to directions. Set aside to cool. Combine pumpkin puree, nutbutter, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and pumpkin pie spice in a high speed blender. Blend on high until the mixture is completely creamy. Pour filling into pie crust and smooth with a large spoon. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until pie filling has hardened enough to cut. If there is extra filling, set aside to use in a smoothie such as our Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake.
- Place coconut cream in the refrigerator, upside down, and refrigerate over night. When ready to serve the pumpkin pie, remove can from refrigerator and open in the upright position. Scoop thick cream from the top and leave remaining liquid in the can. Add cream to a large mixing bowl and add maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Whip the mixture until completely combined and soft peaks begin to form. Garnish our Vegan Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Coconut Cream and enjoy!