We should all try to live our lives as though our health depended on it because the truth is–IT DOES! Good health should not be taken for granted. We all need to make lifestyle choices that will ensure the best possible health. Most of us need to work at this daily. Here are five tips to help you get started:
- Eat a balanced diet—proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Before your main meal (which should be at lunch rather than in the evening), mentally divide your plate into three sections. Fill half of your plate with vegetables or salad, fill one quarter with protein, such as chicken, fish, or beans and the other quarter with whole grains, such as pasta.
- Eat healthy snacks. If you need a little something in between meals have fresh fruit, a protein bar, string cheese, or plain yogurt with fresh berries.
- Add some exercise to your daily routine even if it’s only 30 minutes of walking. You may be surprised how just this small amount of exercise may improve your mood and help you to lose a few pounds.
- Don’t forget dietary supplements. Most of us don’t get the daily recommended 8-9 servings of fruits and vegetables, so we need to add a supplement, such as Perfect Acai. Each serving of Perfect Acai contains 1000mg of Acai superfood which is equivalent to eating 7 grams of fresh fruit!
- Detoxify. We need to rid our bodies of accumulated toxins and heavy metals, such as mercury, in order to feel really healthy. Perfect Aquatic Greens can help that bloated stomach and improve digestion and elimination. Aquatic Greens is a balanced mix of Spirulina and Chlorella, wholefood micro-algae that contain over 100 nutrients.
Good health should be something we value and strive to maintain. It should be high on our list of priorities in 2011. Perfect Supplements wants to help you with this so take a look at our website and learn more about staying healthy.