Chlorella is a microscopic plant and vegetarian protein source with a higher protein percentage than meat, fish, and eggs. It contains significant amounts of vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin C, and iron. Chlorella also includes a high percentage of chlorophyll, which our bodies use for digestion, elimination, and purification of waste from the bloodstream.
Perfect Chlorella only contains “Broken Cell Wall” Chlorella, a process that makes the nutrients in chlorella more digestible. Chlorella has been used for many centuries for detoxification, and may help to remove environmental pollutants and heavy metals, such as mercury, from our bodies.
- 61% Vegetarian Protein: Supports Organs such as the Heart, Lungs, Brain, Liver, Kidneys and Sex Organs.
- 16 Amino Acids including all 8 Essential Amino Acids: The “Building Blocks” of Protein.
- Essential Fatty Acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 6: Promotes Healthy Heart, Nervous System, and Brain.
- Important Minerals: Iron, Magnesium and Potassium.
- Immune Boosting Vitamins: 130% RDA of Vitamin C and 60% RDA of Vitamin A in a 3g serving.
- Vegetarian Source of Vitamin B12: Usually found only in animal products.
- 90mg of Chlorophyll per 3g Serving: May assist with heavy-metal detoxification.
Japanese researchers claim that Chlorella may:
- Reduce the percentage of body fat and blood glucose levels. This is highly beneficial to those with Type 2 Diabetes and those who are battling obesity, cancer, or heart disease.
- Stimulate the growth of probiotic (good bacteria) in the gastrointestinal tract which can assist in the treatment of ulcers, diverticulosis, colitis, and Chrohn’s disease.
Visit Chlorella History to learn why Chlorella is called the “Green Gem of the Orient”.
Chlorella on Our Blog
Check out interesting information about chorella on our health blog.
Chlorella in Our Store
Chlorella is a green single-cell micro alga that grows naturally in fresh water. It gets its name from its very high concentration of Chlorophyll. Chlorella is a very popular food supplement throughout Asia.